Wednesday, July 13, 2011

have an expensive bridesmaid dress in your possession

 

It's the end of May, which means that we are officially at the beginning of the summer wedding season. If you happen to have a wedding this summer, or in marriage sin of the past can do that, you have an expensive Bridesmaid Dress in your possession.

If you think this dress is pretty or ugly, it can end up hanging in your closet for years to come, because you know you can not wear it to feel again.

Bridal Satin Bridesmaid Dress Strapless Neckline with A-Line Short Tea length Skirt in Zipper Closure BM-0130

Bridal Satin Bridesmaid Dress Strapless Neckline with A-Line Short Tea length Skirt in Zipper Closure BM-0130

Two weeks ago I did my job, a way to re-order a prom dress that I find really liked it. After being in the neighborhood of $ 250 on this dress, I knew I had to reuse. It was too much money on a lost dress I wore for one day.

To wear this dress again, I had some changes. The original dress has placed a flower at the waist on the front left side of the cocktail dress. Although I thought it was cute, she had to go. So I wanted to wear this dress with flat gold sandals to feel the dress is a little more casual, so I took the hem up a few inches from me. I long necklaces that draw attention away from the sophistication of the upper half of the dress and I wore a cream jacket / bolero, because he was a little cold in the air.

Top Sell Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress Delicate V straps with Column Shape Short A-Line Skirt Tea Length BM-0127

Top Sell Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress Delicate V straps with Column Shape Short A-Line Skirt Tea Length BM-0127

Overall, I think it was a successful attempt to transform a formal, bridesmaid, and a coward, but still want to dress. Consider a rededication bridesmaid dress, ask yourself if you can change the dress made: Can you up the hem? Add to your sleeve? Cut the neck in a different form? Also ask yourself if you want to add accessories such as jewelry and belts can order the dress seem less semi-formal.

No comments:

Post a Comment